All products supplied by Kiwi Mirror come with a 12 month retailer’s guarantee. Any guarantee periods longer than this quoted on the website for particular products are provided by the manufacturer and are not in any way endorsed or backed by Kiwi Mirror. We pass on manufacturers warranties in good faith but we do not endorse them and they form no part of your contract with Kiwi Mirror. For the avoidance of doubt if the manufacturer becomes insolvent you accept that the additional guarantee is lost.
In the event that you are not satisfied with the service they provide then please contact us and we will endeavor to resolve any problems for you. Please contact email@example.com to discuss any problems.In the event of a faulty item being installed before reporting it to Kiwi Mirror, this will void any warranty provided from the manufacturer and as a result Kiwi Mirror will not be able to replace or return the faulty item.
You will be charged the actual cost of the delivery and the collection. For large deliveries please be aware that the actual costs will be considerably higher than those you were originally charged for delivery. If the product has been installed and used for an extended period of time and no fault is found you will not be refunded and the product will be returned to you. If your item has been installed and a fault is reported to Kiwi Mirror they may require a service agent to make contact and check the product onsite - if the product has not been installed to manufacturer’s instructions or has been damaged by misuse this will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and you will be charged for the call out fee and any additional charge deemed by Kiwi Mirror, this in no way affects your contract with Kiwi Mirror.
At Kiwimirror.com we want to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. Our 30-day hassle-free returns gives you 30 days to change your mind after receipt of your order. In the unlikely event that you wish to return your order please follow the returns process below.
When receiving goods it is the recipients’ responsibility to thoroughly check goods for any damage. If an item or the packaging has been tampered with during transit please note this on the delivery docket, take some photos and contact Kiwi Mirror via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
Once a product has been used and is faulty you must contact Kiwi Mirror to organise a refund or replacement product. Once an item has been returned to our depot we will check the product to see where the fault lies and provide you with a refund (minus delivery costs) if necessary.
We understand that occasionally an issue may occur with your chosen items and you might wish to cancel your order. If this is the case, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know you wish to cancel your order. In the case that the order has already been processed and shipped it will be the recipients’ responsibility to return the order. In this case the customer is liable to pay return postage and must ensure the items returned are in full resalable condition with no marks or damage.
Please follow the returns process as detailed below.
• Only goods in original packaging in a resalable condition will be considered for returns
• Special order items cannot be returned
• Returns will only be accepted within 30 Days of Delivery
• Return requests will only be processed through our Customer Care Team- please email email@example.com for further details
How to return your order:
1) Request your return by emailing our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the only way to request a return)
2) Once your return has been processed you are contacted by Kiwi Mirrors Customer Care to advise approval or rejection of your returns request.
3) An approved return will be issued with an RAN label (Returns Approval Number) and this will be provided to you in a printable format to be attached to your item for return. (Any Item(s) returned without an RAN will be rejected)
4) All items must be in original unopened packaging and fit for resale, any items returned which are non-compliant will be rejected. It is your responsibility to return items in good condition and to ensure they are suitably packaged to avoid damage in transit. Kiwi Mirror DO NOT offer a collection service.
5) Items can only be returned to the address provided on the RAN label.
6) Once we are in receipt of your return, it will be inspected by our returns department which will trigger the refund process. Please note this process may take 7-10 days from the date of receipt of your item. Please contact email@example.com for more information.